Sunday, December 11

...and a Partridge in a Pear Tree


Well, I finally got my Christmas Tree up. It's not a traditional tree, in fact it took me just a few minutes to put together. I bought two really large glass bottles from a garage sale a while back, just because I liked them. So one one them has been used to hold a big olive tree branch that i cut from the tree in my back yard...



 We have so many divine Christmas decorations in our gift shop at the moment  and I choose these cute feather birds to sit in the tree.


I have been personalising a few gifts with an alphabet stamp set. Brown craft paper looks great with a crisp white bow.




Pine Cones that I found in the neighbourhood add a festive touch.



My timber table has adjustable drop down sides, well I pulled them up and placed gifts underneath..perfect.



Enjoy your Christmas Preparations
Krystal
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment