I know we will have a busy weekend in the garden centre, It's the very start of spring, the birds are chirping, the sun is out. It is the perfect time to be outdoors and spending time in the garden.
Here are some garden ideas to do this week end:
1. Plant some Avalanche Petunias into recycled pots
2. Fertilise your roses with Neutrog Sudden Impact for Roses
3. It's warming up give your pot plants and garden a treat with Seagold seaweed tonic.
4. Hang some decorative lanterns or wall art in your patio
5. Last chance to purchase roses and ornamental trees at great prices ( before we pot them up). Plant a shade tree to enjoy for the years to come.
6. Plant some veggies seedlings. Capsicums, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Cucumber and Zucchini are just a few ideas of what can be planted now.
Bye for now have a wonderful weekend xx